Wally and Rene'

Wally and Rene'

Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Horned Owl













Baby Horned Owl...





I went with a photographer friend to see an old house with a bunch of really really really old barns and buildings on the land. 
They have some trees that are also very old.. and some creatures that are living in those trees...




This little boy/girl was peaking out of the hole in this tree.. I know they are kind of fuzzy,, but I was so excited to see him I had to try!
We have no idea how old he/she is,, but I am thinking very young. He/she still has lots of baby fuzz on its little head.


 We were really quite a ways from the tree but you can still see it's little head peaking out..

Momma flew away into a tree that I couldn't get to. It was pouring out and so much mud ,,, and this was as good as we could get..





No comments: