Wally and Rene'

Wally and Rene'

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Corvallis, Oregon







Corvallis, Oregon








I met with a fellow photographer and we went downtown Corvallis and walked around town. I actually had to stop at the camera shop and that is how we ended up there...






This is a college town and really very pretty. The home of the Oregon Beavers. (I of course have to be loyal to my Wisconsin Badgers!!) 








 Just some of the sites we saw while walking on the river front....







 I loved these benches and even the same picture looks good in black and white as well as the color...





The door to one of the restaurants was open. they brew their own beer.. this is just part of the setup they have..



 There were a few of the many homeless around today.

This dog was so sad...



He did love his dad!!!

 Just pretty....


 I know.. more benches.. just from a different angle this time.. Still I love them!!!


 Now these barrels were so different! I did a different focus on each shot..  I love how each turned out....






Thank you September Johnson for hanging out with me .. looking forward to the next time.  :)

No comments: