Wally and Rene'

Wally and Rene'

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The rest of camping with the kids..


These are more of Camping with the kids..
We were in the Columbia Gorge at a campground called Peterson Prairie.
It was a really pretty and we got to do and see lots....

****Don't forget you can enlarge any of these pictures by just clicking on them.. then hit backspace or Esc key to go back to normal size.. ****




I loved the trees and flowers. Check out the bee in the one below..
I have no idea what they are called but they are really pretty!



The deer were all over this campground. They came right into the campsite.
We fed them frito's and they liked it...




Jim and Sam.. and one of the few pictures of me...



Below was the ice caves. You walked down a flight of stairs and you could feel the cold at about the forth stair.. The kids had a blast but it was wet and cold.


I played with the boys and my camera .. again :)


I guess I forgot about this one. Wally had my camera.


Big dog from the campsite next to us.


I love this one.


Boniville Dam

This is the upper part of the dam. We saw the fish ladders and the dam itself.


They have a window so you can see the fish that travel up the ladder. There were several different kinds of salmon, chad, and trout not to mention other fish that I cannot remember.


Love this picture!


More flowers. They were so bright and pretty.. I couldn't resist!



No comments: