Wally and Rene'

Wally and Rene'

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sunrise at Moses Lake, Washington

So I am thinking now that Wally is getting pretty darn good at taking pictures.. I do know he is getting a really good eye for what he is envisioning when he looks in the viewfinder..
I haven't decided which of these are my favorites, but I think all of these are just beautiful!!!




Wally's uncle Jo (hi uncle Jo and Aunt Carol) moved they moved to Moses lake. It is in eastern Washington somewhere.. (I have my GPS so hopefully I won't get lost) The place is really pretty...





I didn't get to see the sunrises like this when I went, and I am glad Wally got to.. The ducks were out and you can even see them flying and in the lake.







The clouds looked like an upside down tornado,, and then he was playing with the settings and how he was holding the camera..



What ever he did... I thought they were just beautiful!!! I don't think I could have done better.







No comments: