Wally and Rene'

Wally and Rene'

Sunday, October 5, 2008

More family,, and watch for more to come... :)

Here we have Yvonne and her friend Ron.. she was being so smug because she could get her leg over the sissy bar,, she made fun of me because I didn't make it over the sissy bar.. (my butt was sore from being on the back seat and the bumps... OMG!!) Its ok,, she can gloat, I got my leg back when my butt didn't hurt anymore.
I love this picture of Wally. He didn't know I was going to snap this. I just called his name and he turned around and here we are.
This is Sara Jo on her wedding day.. I love this one too.. she was waiting for the rest of the girls and was looking out the window. I was very happy to get this pic because the light was so bright that day and the whole wall was windows.
Jimmy was just so serious here. I don't know what he was thinking about but it had to be intense.





I think this is one of my all time favorite pictures. Sam was laughing so hard and kept pawing at Mel.. he was making her crazy and she finally had to tell him just that. All Sam did was keep laughing. A truly wonderful moment watching him laugh like that.




Yvonne was at the base of Mt. St. Helen's. Mel got this picture and I was so glad she was taking pictures.. I ended up going back into town for work. I didn't make this trip but Mom and Yvonne went with Mel and the boys. They had a wonderful time and Mel got a couple of really wonderful shots of both Mom and Yvonne with Mt. St. Helen's.
Mom her with Helen.. I don't know why, but these pictures are some of my favorites.







Here I am with Dad and Sandy. I didn't have many pics with them and tried to fix that when I was home. I will work on that with Mom next time we are together too.



Carol (Wally's mom) is at the Bonneville Dam. They had a weekend in the Gorge.. I didn't make that trip but Wally got some nice pics..


Kathy and Wally.. I don't think they have many pictures of themselves together. I am working on changing that too..


Wally and Bones. (really named Wishbone) Bones really took a liking to Wally and they had a really good time together. He is a rat terrier and since we have 3 (plus a cocker spaniel) Wally understands the personality. They became real pals.







My grand babies Samuel Joseph Maverick and James Ryan Danger
They are getting so big.

No comments: