Wally and Rene'

Wally and Rene'

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Harley


This is Harley. He is an American Cocker Spaniel. I have never kept him like other cockers,, the ones with the long hair.. I have always thought it would be unfair to him to keep him long if I didn't have time to keep him groomed. So I keep him short. I used to groom him myself, and it took about 4ish hours.. He lets Wally do it in only about an hour. He loves Wally and lets him do just about anything. Wally gave him a Mohawk. I came home from work one day and he had a Mohawk.. He keeps talking about a barber pole cut.. I am waiting. I have figured anything is possible.


Harley is still my baby.. he still cuddles with me and knows when I am not feeling well.. he will just lay there and not move. Just wants to cuddle. He does hug me by wrapping both paws around my neck and putting his chin on my shoulder. So darn cute!!! Just makes me melt.
He gets along with the other ratties.. but they have taught him bad manners.. I am breaking all of them. Yeah right.. only if I put a muzzle on them for when we come home. They wait for me, and I see them when I drive up.. I see little dog heads in the window and as soon as they see me come home they will start barking until I get into the house. They do the same for Wally.. I guess they are glad to see us come home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: